Thursday, December 17, 2009

Living, Breathing Transformation

Recently, I have been reading the book “The vortex” (Abraham-hicks).
I love the energy that I feel while I read the book; what I found amazing is, that while I’m connecting to Abraham messages, more of his materials are coming my way.
I received this 3 parts video where Abraham is helping one woman transform her fear based thoughts patterns into love based thought patterns in 15 minutes.
For someone who dedicates her life to transform her own fear based patterns into love based patterns and helping many people to do so, I want to share these beautiful moments with you. I hope you will enjoy it like I did. Have fun taking 15 minutes of your time to observe and maybe even sense transformation.









No comments:

Post a Comment