Monday, December 14, 2009

In the last few days I’m receiving allot of material of Abram Hicks.
I am reading in the last few days the Vortex the new book of Abram channeled by Ester Hicks, and I guess this is what happen when you connect to their energy.
In the next 3 videos Abram demonstrate the amazing transformation that take place when we succeeded to shift our emotions and thoughts from fear based patterns to love based patterns.
As someone that dedicated her life to help others and my self to learn and practice how to shift from fear to love I found these videos very powerful and I would like to share it with you.
Please take the time to look at all 3 videos if you would like to see the process of transformation taking place in front of your eyes.










No comments:

Post a Comment